How to Check Airtel Balance-Data-Validity
If you’ve been wondering how to check Airtel balance, look no further. There are many ways to do so. You can use USSD codes, or simple text messages to ask your mobile phone provider. By entering these codes, you can see your data, voice, and main balance. You can also reach out to the company’s customer care to get answers to your questions. The process is very easy, and you can do it right from your phone. Currently, Airtel was having 35.44 crore subscribers till Sep’2021. Let’s discuss all the scenarios in detail. What are the available methods to check your balance of Airtel Prepaid sim,
1, My Airtel App
This is the easiest way to check the balance, data, and validity of a prepaid sim. But for this one needs to have a smartphone.
- Download My airtel app from the app store/ play store. Open and log in via your airtel number after inserting the OTP.
- Once registration/Login is done, Open the app you will be able to see the Daily data left /validity of the pack and voice pack details too.
- If You want to recharge your airtel prepaid number, it can also be done from this app.
- One or More accounts can be managed in a single mobile phone.
Also, Read | The Benefits of Using a Refurbished Mobile Phone
2, Airtel Self Care
This is a web-based service. And provides you with the same information as my airtel app is giving.
- Browse https://www.airtel.in/s/selfcare from a web browser. Complete the log in via OTP.
- Once you log in with your airtel prepaid mobile number, all details regarding the number will be available on the screen.
- You can also check the history of your mobile phone recharges. it’s pretty useful. additional features like handset details/recharge options are also available
3, USSD Codes
This is supposed to be the most conventional method for checking the balance and validity, As there is no requirement of the smartphone to get it checked. One just needs to dial *123# from an airtel prepaid mobile. Balance and validity will get displayed on the screen instantly. There are many other USSD codes for different services. those we will be discussing soon in other articles. in case you are looking to sell mobile phone online. cash2phone provides the best services.
Little Disclaimer :-if you find any error or missing information please contact us. we will get it reviewed and make the necessary changes if applicable